Thursday, May 16, 2013

Alec

Welcome to our family, little one. 
My labor was MUCH faster with you than with your brother. I think I worried your dad with my pain management techniques. Let's just say that engaging my diaphragm helped with the contractions, and you can ask me for my "Gregorian monk inspired by cow" impression when you are older. 


I'm excited to share a birthday week with you. I was a little worried that you would have to deal with Mother's Day on your birthday (which just seems like it would be hard as a guy!) but you held out. I promise I will do everything I can to make our shared week special for you!

Jesse is so excited to have you here. When he met you, we found your nose and toes and belly button. When you cry, he gets worried, and says "S'ok, beby. Don' worry. I here." He loves to help me with you. I can't wait to see how you two become friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make the Buddha Bubby happy and link to your email so I can reply!