Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Joys of Commenting

Dear Friends,

I've been trying to figure out how to reply to your comments in a way that you will actually see it, instead of always having to come back here. I think I've figured it out.

If you link your email to your blogger account, then I can respond! Otherwise when I try, I just see the no-reply@blogger.com and that's sad.

It's really easy:

Go to your Dashboard, click on "Edit Profile"



Make sure that the box that says "Show my email address" is checked.



Voila! Now I can reply to your comments! If you don't want to link to your email address, totally fine. But Buddha Bubby is pleased if you do.

Buddha Bubby

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for sharing, I've been trying to figure that one out for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think this should be a default method instead of having to go in and do it -- makes life so easy!

    ReplyDelete

Make the Buddha Bubby happy and link to your email so I can reply!