1. Unpack hospital bag. Okay, this is just embarrassing. Jesse is 2 1/2 months old, for heaven's sake, and it's still hanging out in the corner of my closet. Ridiculous. Wait here a bit. Okay, done.
2. Organize/clean out top drawer in nightstand. It's kind of my junk drawer for paper things. Programs to events, wedding invitations, church handouts, anything I might want later goes in. And never sees the light of day again.
3. Sort through books. Never-ending but very necessary. I used to have a really hard time getting rid of books (what if I wanted to read it again?!) but there is just no room! Now I have a one in-one out rule, and I'm a little (very) behind.
4. Jesse's birth story. I wrote it all up for my sister in Poland, now it just needs pictures. Is that something you guys would be interested in reading, or should I just keep it to myself?
5. Preserve my wedding dress. I...just don't have anything to say about this.
What's on your list?