Thursday, May 12, 2011

Nostalgia

I'm a sentimental fool. I love things that revive old memories for me. (probably because my memory is so bad, I need all the help I can get!)

So every once in a while, usually at the beginning of the summer, I get a craving for some treat from my childhood. It usually turns out pretty well, like when I rediscovered Sixlets last summer, with the hard candy coating and the malted chocolate and the tiny cellophane packages.

But why on EARTH did I think, in the craft store today, that getting Circus Peanuts would be a good idea?!

Blech.

2 comments:

  1. circus peanuts...no. sixlets... yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like circus peanuts, you should try packing peanuts. Twice the flavor and much cheaper.

    ReplyDelete

Make the Buddha Bubby happy and link to your email so I can reply!